Become an RSA Partner
As competition continues to erode margins on traditional banking products, few financial institutions have fully tapped the potential that resides in your market for merchant acquiring services. Through our RSA Partner Program, First Data can become your ally in offering the latest in merchant processing programs to your business and commercial customers. This partner program provides a sales force dedicated to your institution, to help leverage your brand name and market presence, in an effort to attract and retain new customers and increase profitability.
The RSA Partner Program provides a complete offering that includes customer service, terminal help desk, marketing materials, equipment deployment and programming, merchant training and activation, online transaction information, referral updates and reporting—allowing you to focus on core banking products and services.
Potential benefits in becoming an RSA partner
- Increase earnings from ongoing revenues
- Grow deposits by capitalizing on strong brand recognition and branch distribution system
- Reduce cost through First Data sales proficiency, experience and economies of scale—First Data assumes expenses, merchant liability (including fraud and chargebacks) and operational responsibility for the back-office support functions (customer service, help desk, etc.)
- Create a long-term alliance that can bring best-in-class sales, service, products, branding, distribution and pricing to your merchant business
- Access a professional, dedicated First Data sales force that works branch referrals and cold calls on merchants in your current markets
- Reverse cross-sales opportunities with First Data back to your branch staff for core bank products and services
Join Our Referral Bank Partnership Program
Our Referral Bank Partnership Program allows you to offer business customers a complete package of financial services including credit, debit and check transaction processing. Through a relationship with First Data, you will have the ability to offer a full-service merchant processing program that is competitive, offers some of the latest in payment technology, provides ongoing fee-based revenue and drives bank deposit business and loyal bank customers.
The Referral Bank Partnership Program provides a complete turnkey offering that includes customer service, terminal help desk, marketing materials, equipment deployment and programming, merchant training and activation, online transaction information, referral updates and reporting—allowing you to focus on core banking products and services.
The program is designed as a low-risk turnkey solution where First Data provides all of the back-office support including credit underwriting and the sales resources needed to establish new business. Your bank provides referrals of those customers looking to add payment processing.
Potential benefits of Referral Bank Partnerships
- Receive a referral fee for each referred account that is approved by First Data
- Receive cash advance fee income for branch transactions
- Receive a monthly residual payment for your referred merchants' processed sales
- Support industry-related processing applications including retail, restaurant, hotel/car rental, purchasing card, business-to-business, mail/telephone order and eCommerce
- Access customer service and point-of-sale help for your merchants 24 hours a day, seven days a week
First Data Referral Bank Program Process
- Referral form is submitted via fax to a First Data account representative
- We establish the merchant account generally within two business days
- Receive an account update the next day
- A First Data Account Representative determines the set-up requirements and completes the application process
- The merchant receives a Welcome Kit and an activation call
- We provide the terminal training and programming assistance
How to join Our Referral Bank Partnership Program
Simply contact your First Data Sales Representative to find out more about the program and start referring merchants.