Whether you own a supermarket, restaurant, gas station, convenience store or retail location, our National Merchant Services payment experts understand your industry. We can help you achieve more sales by accepting a variety of payment types quickly, reliably and securely. We apply our knowledge as your payment consult and work with you to develop long-term payment strategies designed to provide the most comprehensive, cost-effective processing for your business.
With First Data's National Partnership Program, you benefit from:
- Dedicated account relationship management teams focused on your industry to better understand your needs
- Powerful online payment solution reporting tools to help monitor your transactions
- Interchange management tools to more effectively manage processing at the best possible rates
- Payment industry research, trends and educational webinars to keep customers well informed
- Automated chargeback defense system and fraud protection
- Multiple flexible processing platforms and full data center redundancy for maximum uptime reliability
Citi Merchant Services Partnership
Provided by First Data Merchant Services Corporation
Citi Merchant Services provided by First Data Merchant Services Corporation is a contractual alliance in the U.S. between Citicorp Payment Services, Inc. (CPSI) and First Data Merchant Services Corporation (FDMS). FDMS provides all the systems, technology, processing services and customer support to the alliance. CPSI is the sponsoring card association member and provides the clearing and settlement functions on behalf of the alliance.
Customers of Citi Merchant Services provided by FDMS benefit from the expertise and expanded partnership service offerings of both First Data through FDMS and Citi through CPSI. With innovative payment-processing services and account management support, we offer merchants world-class solutions, tailored to their vertical industries' payment needs. Retailers benefit from a wide range of partnership products, enhanced technical support, attentive client management, competitive pricing, product development capabilities and access to more types of payments.