SpendTrend Customized Data
Leveraging the depth of SpendTrend proprietary data, custom datasets can support your specific needs by providing deep knowledge of retail sales and consumer spending patterns by geographic areas, seasonal trends, transaction dates, purchase frequency and aggregate peer comparisons.
SpendTrend Macroeconomic Reports
Using actual POS data from processing nearly half of U.S.-based consumer payments, patented SpendTrend macroeconomic reports provide retail sales insight and analysis. Monthly and mid-month reports track growth of transactions, dollar volume and average ticket by industry and geographic regions.
SpendTrend Web Interface
A Web interface into our monthly SpendTrend macroeconomic reports provides not only faster delivery and 24x7 access, but also more extensive data sets. The interactive querying tool enables subscribers to filter regions, industries or payment types for accurate, granular analysis.
Get direct access to query SpendTrend datasets via your preferred mapping interface by subscribing to our SpendTrend API, avoiding the hassle of maintaining your own complex mapping solution.
SpendTrend proprietary data provides timely, accurate insight and analysis of U.S. consumer buying behavior, delivered in flexible, customizable formats to help facilitate forecasting, benchmarking and business decisions.
- Proven Accuracy: Based on First Data’s point-of-sale processing network spanning over four million U.S. merchant locations, SpendTrend data has an approximate 94 percent correlation with the U.S. Department of Commerce Advance Monthly Sales for Retail and Food Services Report.
- Complete Source of Retail Sales Spending: Get a comprehensive look of retail sales with data created while processing nearly half of U.S.-based consumer payments including credit, PIN and signature debit and EBT transactions.
- Customizable Offerings: Support your business intelligence efforts with data extracts tailored to your needs.
- Timely Communication: Quickly react to consumer purchasing behavior using SpendTrend macroeconomic reports, which are released up to seven days before the U.S. Department of Commerce Advance Monthly Sales for Retail and Food Services Report.
- Easy, Flexible Access: Meet your data delivery preferences with flexible access to SpendTrend data via emailed monthly reports, a Web interface and an API.
Listen to our SpendTrend monthly podcasts highlighting market-wide insights and analysis.View More