ICVERIFY® Software Support
Quickly access the latest release notes, guides and the user agreement for ICVERIFY Software.
First Data wants to make sure our customers can take full advantage of ICVERIFY Software, so we offer you select product manuals and guides that detail the features and functionality for integration into your business.
ICVERIFY Release NotesDownload PDF - (PDF 62KB)
ICVERIFY PA-DSS Implementation GuideDownload PDF - (PDF 751KB)
ICVERIFY Installation GuideDownload PDF - (PDF 853KB)
ICVERIFY Software Developer's Kit GuideDownload PDF - (PDF 1.4MB)
ICVERIFY Configuring Share DirectoriesDownload PDF - (PDF 216KB)
ICVERIFY Gift Card QRGDownload PDF - (PDF 812KB)
Purchasing Card SupplementDownload PDF - (PDF 1MB)
ICVERIFY End-User License AgreementDownload PDF - (PDF 181KB)
User Manager Unlock ToolThis unlock tool is for merchants running ICVERIFY version 4.0.4 or earlier. For merchants running on version 4.1, please see your installation disk for the updated unlock tool for your version or contact our Support team.
Note: right-click the link below, choose "Save Target As...", save the file to your computer, then double click the file to launch the tool. Download EXE - (EXE 56KB)
January 2014;Please download and install the file below to be able to support the upcoming change to the Datawire network. In Aug of 2014 Datawire will be making changes to their network to support enhanced security as per direction from the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). ICVERIFY users will be impacted by this change and will need to update their software with the following patch prior to Aug 2014. Failure to do so will prevent them from being able to process transactions.
SSL update for Datawire users. All Versions.
JcardSSLUpdate.zipDownload ZIP - (ZIP 311KB)
To install this file, please do the following:
- Gracefully shutdown all instances of the ICVERIFY application running on your machine. If you are running the ICVERIFY Multi User File Processor (icvmlt32.exe) program as a Windows Service, please stop the service.
- Download the 'JcardSSLUpdate.zip' file on your local machine and extract the zip file contents. The following files should be present within the extracted folder:
- - JcardUpdate.vbs
- - cacerts
- - cacerts_402
- Open Windows Command Prompt. If you are using Windows 7 or Windows Vista operating system, please open the Command Prompt as an ‘Administrator’ (run the command prompt with ‘Run as Administrator’).
- From within Windows Command Prompt, navigate to the extracted folder location (where the ZIP file contents were extracted in step 2 above).
- Run the following command from within command prompt.
“cscript JcardUpdate.vbs > JcardUpdate.log”
The above command will run the VB script ‘JcardUpdate.vbs’ on your machine which will update the SSL certificate used for transaction processing with Datawire.
- Close the command prompt window, the SSL Certificate update is complete.
- Restart the ICVERIFY GUI (or ICVERIFY Multi User Processor) and continue with your transaction processing.
If you were running ICVERIFY Multi User Processor as a Windows Service, you can restart the service now and continue with your transaction processing.
Download the above instructions in PDF form here:
Steps to update ICVERIFY for Datawire SSL Certificate - (PDF 255KB)
April 2012;(Update) The following patch will correct the following three issues discovered in the ICV 4.2 version of ICVERIFY.
4.2 Patch for Integrators, Nashville and First Data GiftCard users.
This DLL will correct three issues discovered in the ICV 4.2 version of IC VERIFY. The following issues have been resolved with this fix.
- When using XML mode for req/ans, the ANS file is returned with the following info with each ANS file. "<Reply><Transact<Reply>" The <Reply><Transact should not be in this field.
- When processing on First Data Nashville there is an issue when trying to perform a Void/Full reversal. The response returned was a false "Not Approved". This DLL will correct this issue.
- When processing with First Data Gift Card and attempting to perform a Balance Inquiry, the IC Verify software was not connecting with the host and generated an error "msg# 773".
ICVERIFY v4.2 UpdateDownload ZIP - (ZIP 3.2MB)
To install these files, please do the following:
- Settle all open batches.
- Gracefully shut down all instances of the ICVERIFY application like icsetup, icvmlt32 and icverify GUI. If you are running ICVERIFY Multi app as a Windows service then close that as well.
- Take back up of ICVDLL32.dll that you have in the ICVERIFY installation folder. By default for ICV v4.2.0, the installation folder is C:\ICVERIFY\ICWIN420.
- Copy the uploaded ICVDLL32.dll into the ICVERIFY installation folder.
- Restart ICVERIFY GUI or ICVMLT32 app to test the fix.
May 2011;Please download and install the file below to correct the following issue found in the current version of 4.1: Resolves the issue where ICVERIFY is unable to connect with the auto-validation server when setting up the software for the first time.
Auto-Val-SetupFix; Version 4.1 all platforms.
Auto-Val-SetupFix.zipDownload ZIP - (ZIP 695KB)
To install this file, please do the following:
- Close all instances of ICVERIFY such as ICVERIFY Setup, ICVERIFY GUI, ICVERIFY Multi application (If you are running ICVERIFY Multi app as a Windows service then close that as well).
- Go to the ICVERIFY installation folder and locate ICSETUP.EXE.
- Take a backup of ICSETUP.EXE to some safe place that you can retrieve it back if needed.
- Replace the ICSETUP.EXE with the updated downloaded ICSETUP.EXE.
- Run ICSETUP.EXE. If you are yet to retrieve the Validation code then you can retrieve it now or if you have downloaded ICSETUP.EXE for future purpose then run the wizard and save your setup and exit.
If you have any questions about this file, installation of this file or the issue that it corrects, please contact our support desk for further assistance.
As part of our support for ICVERIFY, merchants may be asked to send files to our support team in an effort to troubleshoot certain issues. To ensure a fast and secure transfer of these files, our support team utilizes the MessageWay file transfer solution for transferring files between our merchants and our partners in support and product development. If you have been instructed by a member of our support team to submit a file for investigation, please click here.