- Merchant Acquiring Services, Mariano Catelli Tel: +54 11 4340 9800 x4112 email@example.com
- General Media Enquiries, Luciana Machado Tel: +55 11 3631-1407 Luciana.Machado@firstdatacorp.com.br
- General Enquiries, Maximiliano Mezzabarba Tel: +54 11 4340 9800 x4242 firstname.lastname@example.org
FDC Corporate Security/Data Privacy Hotline
- US Hotline Tel: +1 800-368-1000
The First Data Ethics Helpline provides employees and non-employees (i.e. Merchants, consumers, etc.) a vehicle for reporting suspected unethical or questionable business practices.
- International Toll-Free Service (ITFS)
- Argentina Tel: 0 800 555 0906 (Español - Other Options: English)
- Argentina Tel: 0 800 444 8084 (English)
- AT&T Direct Dial Access®
- Argentina (ALA Spanish) Tel: 0 800 288 5288
- Argentina (Argentina - Telecom) Tel: 0 800 555 4288
- Argentina (Telefonica) Tel: 0 800 222 1288
- 1. From an outside line dial the AT&T Direct Dial Access® for your location:
- 2. At the prompt dial (800) 337-3366.
- 3. The call will be answered in English. To continue your call in another language, please state your language to request an interpreter. It may take 1-3 minutes to arrange for an interpreter. During this time please do not hang up.
- Reverse Charge Calls / Collect Calls
- Argentina Tel: (503) 748-0575
- 1. From an outside line contact your local operator.
- 2. Request a reverse charge or collect call to be placed to the United States, to (503) 748-0575
- 3. When the operator asks who is placing the call, give your company name. Do not give your name.
- 4. All reverse charge or collect calls, will be accepted by the EthicsPoint Contact Center.
5565 Glenridge Connector NE, Suite 2000
Atlanta, GA 30342
+1 404 890-2000