Purchasing cards enable your corporate clients to automate previously paper-based processes, reducing administrative costs while retaining control as to how and where the card is used.
First Data Advantages
Extensive electronic transaction data enables your corporate clients to improve exception reporting, forecast spend volumes and analyse trends for more accurate business planning. The First Data Purchasing Card can allow for more control and provide efficiencies for accounts payable, compliance and supplier negotiation.
- Support acceptance of Visa®, MasterCard® and American Express® cards globally
- Automation—Replace paper processes with electronic payment to reduce administrative costs
- Flexibility—Clients can define rules on fees, statements, balances
- Cashflow—The introduction of departmental cost codes and flexible billing to tie in with how they pay suppliers to enable better cash flow management
- Risk Control—Clients can take control of fraud management via behavioural scoring, as well as the imposition of limits on spending and exception monitoring
- Cost Saving—Vendor analysis tools that help you identify the best deal and the provision of VAT returns