Remote Access Module (RAM) for Acquirers
OmniPay is First Data’s multi-currency, multi-country acquiring technology of choice for cost effective, efficient payment processing. With the OmniPay internet-based Remote Access Module (RAM) you and your customers can gain real-time access to acquiring data.
Key Benefits of RAM
- A single web-based application – eliminating the need to learn and maintain multiple applications and systems
- Access to a suite of standard and push reports covering all aspects of transaction, batch, posting, settlement and funding activity
- Customised page views branded by acquirer
- Incoming settlement file handling in a single, central location
- Exception and chargeback management
- Online statements for required merchant levels and frequencies or for integration with a print vendor for paper statements
- FX hedging and margin management
- Interchange management – OmniPay currently handles more than 3,500 different interchange rates worldwide
Through the introduction of RAM acquirers are able to offer their merchants an instant, comprehensive view of transaction data in a simple, easy to understand layout.