COVID-19 Business Preparedness
We recognize that the rapidly evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation impacts all of our valued customers. As your trusted partner, we’d like to share helpful information and preventative measures that may assist your business in navigating through these complicated times.
Please know that we’re here to help. In the event of a business-related interruption, call us at 888-328-5568.
- Optimize your business to reduce face-to-face contact. Consider implementing home delivery, order ahead, or pickup services.
- Regularly disinfect common areas, especially restrooms, multiple times per day.
- Whenever possible, encourage customers to shop online or use contactless payments.
- Contact your financial, insurance and other business partners to identify opportunities for assistance.
Protect Business Continuity
- Communicate with employees and customers the safety measures your business is taking.
- Identify functions that can be executed off-site or performed from home.
- Cross-train employees to perform essential functions.
- Strongly recommend sick employees stay home and prepare for employee absenteeism.
Anticipate Inventory Shortages
- Assign a point person(s) to maintain contact with suppliers.
- Identify suppliers who are likely to be impacted.
- Determine and prequalify alternate suppliers of key services and raw materials.
- Monitor delivery services and routes to ensure shipments are not impacted.
Monitor reputable media and online disaster relief resources for the most up-to-date information, including:
Please know that we're here to help
In the event of a business-related interruption, call us at 888-328-5568.
If you’d like this COVID-19 Business Preparedness Checklist as a pdf, please download it here.
This information is being presented for informational purposes only and should not be relied on for any other purposes. First Data assumes no responsibility for any information contained on any third party website.