- Free 90 day Clover® Flex terminal rental1
- Free 90 day eCommerce plan2
- No Early Termination Fee1
- Simple, affordable, transparent pricing
Whether you want to open a merchant account or learn more about how Clover can help your business, we’re ready when you are. Fill out the form to get stated or reach out to us at 1-888-328-5568,
Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM through 7:00 PM EST
Clover is your all-in-one solution
Accept orders for takeout and delivery
Get the best solution for curbside pickup, takeout, and delivery - accept contactless payments to keep your employees and customers safe using Clover Flex.
Take your business online
Our partner Ecwid® enables you to create an online store fast, and link directly to your Clover account. Sell on Facebook and Instagram. Advertise on Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat.
Accept payments without a device
Start taking payments today - online, or over the phone with the Clover Virtual Terminal - no Clover device needed.
Everything you need to sell in today’s market!
Together, Clover and Ecwid give you the power to:
- Setup in-store or curbside pickup
- Add online ordering and schedule take out orders
- Accept online booking
- Sell gift cards for future use
- Add your store to your current website or create a new website
- Sell on Facebook, Instagram, marketplaces all from your store’s control panel.
- Advertise on Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat.
Clover, a First Data Company, is the fastest-growing established payments and point-of-sale platform, with more than 1 million devices shipped globally. We improve merchant productivity and growth with secure cloud-based software, deep data analytics, purpose-built hardware, and a broad ecosystem of business management tools designed to customize our platform to meet any merchant need.
Follow Clover® Canada
©2020 Clover Network, LLC. The Clover name, logo and related trademarks are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, and registered or used in the U.S., Canada and many foreign countries. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.