Universal POS Retail and Restaurant System
First Data Canada and POS Canada have partnered to bring our customers the Universal POS System. The Universal POS System can be purchased or leased as alone or in combination with the VX820 Duet creating a semi-integrated solution.
Universal POS is a powerful point of sale and inventory control system that merchants can customize to meet their current and future business needs.
The system can operate in a client/server environment using any of Microsoft’s popular operating systems and generic off-the-shelf computers and peripherals. You can use many of the various point of sale keyboards offered today or operate in a touch screen environment. The user configured interface screens can be designed to suit your needs using our POS Screen Menu Designer.
Benefits for Business
- Retail and restaurant features
- Winery features
- Invoicing module
- Customer tracking | rewards
- Sales tracking
- Employee time and attendance
- Integrated staff scheduling
- POS PC with Cash Drawer and Receipt Printer
- Universal POS Retail software with Credit/Debit processing
- Universal POS back office license installed
- Metrologic UPC code scanner
- Thermal paper (50 rolls)
- 4 Hour Web/Phone Based Software Training
- Option of LED pole display or 10.4” rear graphic display
- One year 24/7 full system support and software updates