Switch to First Data and receive £150 cash back!
When you switch to us from your current service provider you could receive up to £150 cash back. Simple send us evidence of the charges that you have incurred and we will credit your account with up to £150 to cover these fees.
Terms & Conditions
First Data offer new UK based clients a rebate up to the value of £150 on cancellation charges imposed by their current card acceptance provider in order to switch to First Data, provided the following Terms & Conditions are met:
- To be eligible for the rebate, merchants must sign a processing agreement with First Data and a terminal agreement with First Data Global Leasing before 30th June 2017.
- A minimum monthly charge will be agreed as part of the account set up process. The new customer needs to provide evidence of any cancellation fees up to a maximum of £150 levied by their previous card processing provider for moving their business to First Data. Details of cancellation fees must be provided in the form of a recent statement. To switch, simply email UKLeads@firstdata.com or call [RT Dynamic Number].
- To qualify for a rebate merchants must have used their First Data account to perform debit & credit card transactions
- Rebate claims must be received by First Data within 60 days of account set up. Any rebate successfully claimed will be credited to the new customer’s merchant account within 60 days of First Data processing the rebate application.
- The acceptance of your application is at the sole discretion of First Data
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other First Data offers. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions or withdraw this offer without notice.
- * Price Excludes VAT