Connect, our hosted payment page, is the fastest and simplest route to accept card payments through your website.
By linking your site to Connect, customers will be redirected to a payment page hosted within our secure data centre to complete their purchase. Once payment is complete, the customer will be redirected to your website to confirm the order. To make your online debit and credit card processing as seamless as possible, you are able to brand this hosted payment page as required.
Key benefits at a glance:
- A secure payment page hosted by First Data
- Eliminates the need for a merchant to handle sensitive card data thereby simplifying PCI DSS compliance
- The branding of the page is fully customisable
- Only basic integration required
- Optimised for mobile devices
- The quickest way to start accepting payments online
How does it work?
- Cardholders are re-directed from a merchant’s website to a secure payment page hosted within our PCI DSS Level 1 certified data centre to make a card payment
- There are 3 versions of Connect available to you: -
- In PayOnly mode, Connect only collects the credit card number, expiry data and card security code
- In PayPlus mode, Connect collects the credit card number, expiry data and card security code and a full set of billing information (AVS)
- In FullPay mode, Connect collects the credit card number, expiry data and card security code, as well as billing and shipping information (AVS)
- It is fully integrated with your website; a cardholder is transferred back to a merchant's website once the payment transaction is completed
- The payment page can be customised with logos and branding ensuring a seamless transition from the merchant website to the 'Connect' payment page
- The solution includes full support of 3DSecure
- It support a range of fraud prevention tools (3DSecure, transaction blocking , AVS/Security Code)
- Connect was developed using responsive web design and has a custom mobile option to display the payment page correctly on smartphone and tablet devices