Business cards are designed to meet the unique needs of SMEs by controlling and segregating business from personal spending for purchases of office equipment, business travel and entertainment.
First Data Advantages
Business cards can allow your clients to differentiate effectively between personal and business payments, better manage their cash flow and potentially negotiate discounts at selected business-related merchants.
- Support acceptance of Visa®, MasterCard® and American Express® cards globally
- Automation—Replace paper processes with electronic payment to reduce administrative costs
- Flexibility—Clients can define rules on fees, statements, balances
- Cashflow—The introduction of departmental cost codes and flexible billing to tie in with how they pay suppliers to enable better cash flow management
- Risk Control—Clients can take control of fraud management via behavioural scoring, as well as the imposition of limits on spending and exception monitoring
- Cost Saving—Vendor analysis tools that help you identify the best deal and the provision of VAT returns