An international payment solution that could improve your bottom line
Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) enables you to offer your international customers an enhanced level of service whilst also earning additional revenue for your business.
With DCC, when an international card is presented, you can offer your customer the option to instantly convert the sale amount to their local currency. This gives your customer the peace of mind that comes with knowing exactly how much they will be billed on their statement and you earn additional revenue from conversion fees.
DCC can be offered on foreign Mastercard®, Visa®, Diners Club International® and Discover® cards in traditional face to face as well as card-not-present environments for example on mail or telephone orders. DCC is available for thirteen of the world’s most popular currencies, enabling you to offer this to a broad range of international customers.
Benefits for your business
- Earn additional revenue generated by Dynamic Currency Conversion fees
- Eliminate exposure to foreign exchange rate risk
- Reduce your total cost of card acceptance
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Attract new customers and be more competitive
Benefits for your customer
- Make payments in the currency of their choice without hidden charges or fees
- See complete transaction details that will match their cardholder statement with dual currencies printed on the receipt
- Purchase with full disclosure of the exchange rate applied to the transaction
- Use up-to-date exchange rates based on Reuter’s wholesale rate
- Enable international credit and debit (Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club International®, Discover® Global Network cards) cardholders to pay in their home currency
- Earn revenue from conversion fees
- Can be used in traditional face to face and mail order/telephone businesses
- Instantly converts price from British pounds into cardholders’ home currency
- You receive funding as usual in British pounds
- Supports thirteen currencies
- Guaranteed rate of exchange from Reuters
- Point of sale receipt matches cardholder statement
- Secure, compliant and fully transparent transactions