First Data understands the importance of offering competitive benefits to its employees worldwide. We provide benefit programs that encourage wellness, individual growth and incentives to succeed.
Total Compensation at First Data
We offer competitive compensation and benefit programs designed to help our employees manage their health and wellness, take time off to unwind, save for retirement and share in the success of the company.
Additionally, our employees around the world have an opportunity to benefit from our success via either our Annual Bonus or Team Performance Incentive Plans.
Greece Employee Benefit Programs
First Data compensation programs include the following:
- A Private Medical Insurance Program which covers in-hospital and out-of-hospital expenses.
- An Annual Medical Check-up , free of charge, offered to employees and their spouses.
- A Pension Plan , providing the possibility for voluntary personal contribution.
- A Direct Medical Assistance Program , which offers employees the availability of medical assistance in case of health emergency, sudden illness or accident.
- First Data Hellas also provides Company Buses in order to facilitate site travel for full-time employees.