TRS Recovery Services® Merchant Support
TRS Recovery Services® (TRS), in Affiliation with TeleCheck is a premier provider of collection services across varied market segments. Approximately 400 employees support these services on an inbound and outbound call basis. TRS is dedicated to satisfying the needs of its customers, which include retailers, grocers and financial institutions, and fostering the development of long-term, profitable business relationships with our customers, our employees and our vendors.
Collections services provided by TRS Recovery Services® allow merchants to effectively recover check losses easily and quickly. Our services provide the following benefits for our customers/merchants and our merchants’ customers.
Benefits for the Merchants include:
- Improve upfront authorization decisions
- Lower returned check expense; less administrative time and improved fraud detection
- Reduce returned check bank fees
- Provide outstanding customer service
Benefits for the Consumers include:
- Be treated with respect and care during the collection/resolution process
- Pay using a preferred option, including cash, credit card, money order, check, EFT, debt card, Western Union and MoneyGram money transfer services, web payments, live operator assistance or IVR technology
- Settle disputes in the consumers preferred language or either English or Spanish
TRS fully understands the importance of retaining our customers, and in turn – merchant’s customers, and has programs in place to ensure that our customers, and their customers, are treated with the utmost dignity and respect. We value that relationship and take steps to ensure that consumers return to the merchant’s stores and continue to write checks.
If you are a consumer and you would like to contact TRS regarding an Inquiry, Dispute, Direct Dispute or notify TRS of a Fraud/Forgery or Bankruptcy, please use the Link below to obtain additional information: www.firstdata.com/trsrecovery