First Data offers eCommerce solutions that make it easier for you to maximize your business’ online potential.
First Data Advantages
Our robust eCommerce solutions empower you to provide customers with a more satisfying shopping experience online. First Data provides everything you need to set up an online store and expand the reach of your business with global payments, mobile-ready checkout and comprehensive security.
Our goal is to make it easier and faster for business to get online and sell to a wider audience. Whether your customers are down the street or on the other side of the globe, the demand for fast, safe and flexible payment options is universal. First Data’s payment products set the standard for smooth implementation and integration, uptime and processing speed, fraud protection and Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards. Whether you are online only or a brick-and-mortar merchant, First Data Mexico can help you create the best payment experience for your online customers.
- Grow online sales across multiple channels worldwide with the widest variety of payment options available.
- Discover the ecommerce solution that fit your needs and easily expand your global reach with a seamless and familiar online shopping experience.
- Learn more about visitors of your online store with insights that help add value to your business.
- Ensure faster, uninterrupted online payment service thanks to top processing speeds and an intelligent infrastructure.
- Increase efficiency with our fully equipped online payment processing services. - Put this above ecommerce processing works bullet point list
How eCommerce Processing Works
- Your customer enters their credit card for payment on your website’s online form or virtual terminal.
- The credit card information is processed through our secure payment gateway. Customer card details are validated for security and available funds.
- Our payment gateway relays the transaction results back to you and your customer.
- The customer’s issuing bank sends the funds to your bank who then deposit it into your business account (settlement).