First Data’s PayLucky™ Solutions Announce Major Partnership Deals at GiGse
- Category: Corporate
Key Industry Players Sign Referral Agreements, Taking Advantage of One Stop Shop
SAN FRANCISCO July 14, 2014 – On the heels of launching its PayLucky™ Solutions, First Data, the global leader in payment technology and services solutions, has attracted an industry leading team of partners that will collaborate to bring ease and convenience to the complex and growing legalized online and offline gambling and gaming market in the U.S. and abroad.
PayLucky Solutions offer an innovative package of comprehensive payment services, all in one place and all from one source. Proven solutions include check, debit and credit processing with emphasis on protecting operators by qualifying players and guaranteeing player funds through third party validation and analysis on individual spending habits.
Debuting at the Global Interactive Gaming Summit and Expo (GiGse), First Data and its partners are poised to deliver the much-needed solutions to the gambling and gaming industry. First Data is betting on success with the following partners:
- CAMS (Central Account Management Systems) - a leader in providing online gambling and lottery operators with payment connectivity, geolocation, and Know Your Customer (KYC) verification services.
- CrossPay Services - a boutique payment service provider based in Montreal and Nevada.
- FEXCO - a leading independent global provider of Dynamic Currency Conversion and Multi Currency Pricing services based in Ireland.
- Global Cash Access - a leader in gaming payments, cash access and cash management solutions that facilitates player account management for several states that currently have online lottery programs.
- NRT Technology Corp. – a provider of innovative kiosk payment processing, cash handling and cash management products, services and solutions in the casino industry.
- Secure Trading Inc. – a global leader that delivers online payment and security services for a regulated internet gambling industry in the United States.
“The response to PayLucky is a testament to the need for one company to provide comprehensive payment services in the U.S. gambling market, and these established, world-class organizations are ready to offer streamlined and seamless experiences to gambling and gaming operators and their players,” said Jonathan O’Connor, general manager, Online Gambling and Alternative Markets, First Data. “We will move quickly to deliver on these opportunities and put more than four decades of payment innovations and experience to work for the ever-expanding industry segments.”
PayLucky serves land-based casinos, Native-American gaming, racetrack betting (pari-mutuel), lotteries and poker, among others.
Look for announcements in the coming weeks as we share the relationships we’ve forged with our partners and how the agreements will positively impact the gambling and gaming industry.
About First Data
Around the world, every second of every day, First Data makes payment transactions secure, fast and easy for merchants, financial institutions and their customers. First Data leverages its vast product portfolio and expertise to drive client revenue and profitability. Whether the choice of payment is by debit or credit card, gift card, check or mobile phone, online or at the checkout counter, First Data takes every opportunity to go beyond the transaction. More information about the company is available on FirstData.com as well as on Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Kwiyoung Baumgarten, First Data