Learn how to grow your business from First Data’s industry experts.
Free Digital Marketing Strategy Class
Thursday, January 23rd, 2020
Yelp, 11 Madison Ave
Taught by First Data’s Digital Marketing Main Street Mentor, Steven Matt, this free digital marketing strategy course will teach you how to reach the first page of search engines to help you get more potential customers to your websites.
93% of people who are looking to buy online use a search engine. When people use search engines, the first page that appears receives 92% of their clicks. What this means for entrepreneurs – optimizing your business website for search engines is a must.
This course will teach you the SEO tools and practices that can move your website up in search engine results. By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define your unique value proposition
- Define the top 9 factors that search engines use to rank websites
- Develop “keywords” and “tags” for your website that can raise your website’s ranking
- Include “backlinks” on webpages that link back to your websites
- Determine your website’s ranking for different keyword searches using audit tools