Your existing merchant processing rates apply.
Getting up and running with your free Clover Go device.
Step 1: Confirm your device will work with the reader:
- Android: Requires Android version 4.4 or higher
- iOS: Requires iOS 8.2 or higher (model 4S or later)
- Bluetooth 4.0 (BT LE) supported
Step 2: Are you already a Clover user and know your login information?
- Call us at 855-825-3553 and we will be happy to help you get set up!
- Find the Clover Go app in the Apple iTunes app store or Google Play store. Download and install.
- Sign in to the app with the email address and password you normally use to log into your Clover dashboard.
- When prompted to create a PIN, use the same one you use to log in to your Clover device
- Pair your card reader (for best results, charge card reader for at least 30 minutes first):
- Open settings drawer by tapping on the Menu icon in upper left corner
- Tap “Card Reader”; if prompted to allow Clover Go access to your device location, tap “Yes” or “Allow”
- Tap “Pair Contactless + Chip Reader”
- Turn on Contactless + Chip card reader by pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds or until the blue light is blinking
- After a few moments the reader name will appear in the “Select Your Device” section
- Tap the reader name to start the pairing process.
- When finished, a “Card Reader Connected” message will display
- If you are a Payments Plus user, you can take a payment in Quick Mode by following these steps
- Enter the total amount of your sale
- Tap Checkout
- Select payment type
- Tap Continue
- Swipe card or manually enter card number
- Ask customer to sign if necessary
- Tap Done
- (Optional) Select receipt option
- If you are a Register, Register Lite or Classic user, you can also take payments in Inventory Mode by:
- Tap Add inventory Item
- Tap Inventory items that you would like to add to your order
- NOTE: If you would like to add multiple orders of the same item, simply tap the item again
- Tap Add X Items to Order
- View the total and items in the order
- Tap Checkout X Items
- Tap the tender type that the customer would like to pay with
- If you are accepting tips, allow the customer to select their tip amount
- Tap Continue
- (Optional) If the customer is paying by card:
- Swipe card or manually input card number
- Tap Authorize
- If necessary, allow the customer to sign on screen
- Tap Done
- (Optional) Tap Send Receipt if the customer would like to receive a receipt via text or email
That’s it! Additional information can be found at help.clover.com/devices/clover-go/ or by contacting us at 855-825-3553. The Clover Go Team