A helping hand in your time of need.
First Data is here to help merchants impacted by natural disasters. Call 1-844-882-2438 for assistance.
We understand that your business is your livelihood. That’s why First Data wants to help small business owners who have had their payment processing disrupted by natural disasters.
- If you have processing equipment that’s not functioning, we may be able to replace it with no additional charges or fees. Please call 1-844-882-2438 for more information.
- If you are a current Clover customer and you’re unable to process due to damage to your Clover equipment, you can still process transactions manually using the Clover Go App on your smartphone or tablet, or depending on how you’re set up, you can process using the Virtual Terminal located in your Clover Dashboard.
Depending on your situation, your business may also qualify for additional relief.
4 Steps to Safeguard Your Payment System
- Ensure any open batches are closed
- Power down and unplug all cables from payment devices
- Relocate payment devices to a higher location
- Move any supporting supplies to a higher location; this includes payment peripherals, accessories, paper and cables
Be Prepared: Small Business Checklist
The Small Business Administration (SBA) offers Preparedness checklists that detail actions you should consider before, during, and after natural disasters. Those checklists are accessible here.
For more details
Please call the hotline at