(Video-on-Demand): "How to Improve Credit Bureau Reporting”
Credit bureau management compliance is a major area of focus in US lending today due to the heightened regulatory expectations related to the accuracy and integrity of credit bureau data, and the increasing number of fines levied against data furnishers for inaccurate reporting.
With heightened regulatory expectations related to the accuracy and integrity of credit bureau data, credit bureau management compliance is now more challenging than ever.
How will you minimize disputes and minimize costs and risks in this environment?
When: Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Time: 1PM – 2PM ET
View this Webinar to Learn:
- Learn the latest trends and reporting challenges data furnishers face today
- Receive an update on recent enforcement actions and tips to avoid trouble
- Understand new types of fraud risks (Digital, Operational Risk, Operations/disputes
- Gain insights on new tools for Data Quality Validation & Remediation
- BONUS: Receive an exclusive First-Look at the new First Data Dynamic Credit Bureau Reporting Solution
REGISTER NOW AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY! (Click Here for Easy Online Registration).
BONUS OPPORTUNITY: Can’t make this webinar, but still interested in the topic? No problem. Our expert presenters are available for a private consultation. Click Here to Request Your Private Presentation for You and Your Team or Call Toll-Free (866) 964-8897!
Can’t make this webinar? Want to learn more about this topic and explore your options?