(Video-on-Demand): "The Politics of Payments”
With the 2017 legislative season in full swing, we have begun to get a better understanding of the specific legislative and regulatory policies that are actually in play this year for the payments industry.
View this complimentary one-hour webinar presented by First Data® for a viewpoint on key legislative and regulatory developments, delivered by Kim Ford, Vice President, Global Government & Public Affairs.
When: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Time: 1PM – 2PM Eastern
Topics Will Include:
- Potential Impact Analysis of Proposed Tax-Reform Policies on the Financial Services Market
- An Overview of President Trump’s Executive Orders and First 100 Days
- What Is Being Considered for Financial Regulatory Reform and How it May Impact the Payments Industry
- Update on the Evolving Future of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau & Its Regulations
- Cyber-Security: Exploring Legislative Measures and Administration Policy
- What’s In Store for FinTech Regulation
- Trends in the State Legislative Arena that May Bubble Up to Congress
- A Brief Look Ahead Across the Pond at the General Data Protection Regulation
REGISTER NOW AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY! (Click Here for Easy Online Registration).
Can’t make this webinar, but still interested in the topic? No problem. Our expert presenters are available for a private consultation. Click Here to Request Your Private Consultation for You and Your Team!