A helping hand in your time of need.
First Data is here to help merchants impacted by Hurricane Harvey. Call 1-844-882-2438 for assistance.
Even though the storm has passed, the reality of the devastation is only just sinking in. That’s why First Data wants to help small business owners who have had their payment processing affected by the storm.
- If you have processing equipment that’s not functioning, we may be able to replace it with no additional charges or fees.
- If you need a solution to accept payments now, we will provide you with a free Clover Go device. Once you have a Clover Go account, you can download the App to your smartphone or tablet and begin taking payments immediately. We can ship you a card reader at no charge.
- If you are a current Clover customer and you’re unable to process due to damage to your Clover equipment, you can still process transactions manually using your smartphone or tablet using the Clover Go App.
Depending on your situation, your business may also qualify for additional relief.
- Available to merchants with business addresses within the ZIP Codes included in FEMA defined coverage area.
- Clover Go uses your cell signal or WiFi and functionality may be impacted by telecommunications service availability.
- Quantities are limited and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Businesses not processing with First Data or with First Data partners will be required to complete a merchant application and are subject to underwriting and approval. Additional fees may apply to activated accounts. Promotional rates expire on March, 2018 and all rates and fees will be subject to change in accordance with the terms of the Merchant Agreement. Some business types are subject to different rates. Processing services are provided solely by First Data.