Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
First Data designs EVV systems that help health care agencies and Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) comply with government mandates, retain federal funding, improve program efficiencies, reduce costs, alleviate administrative burdens and enhance in-home patient care. Our expertise in EVV runs deep, with rollouts in several states and more than a decade of field-tested EVV implementations.
Having EVV comes with both incentives and opportunities. By January 1, 2019, all states will be required to comply with the 21st Century Cures Act or risk losing a percentage of federal assistance for annual Medicaid expenditure. With substantial federal funding available for design, development and implementation—and even operating and maintaining a system—there’s never been a better time to partner with First Data for your EVV system.
- Multi-device electronic visit verification solutions
- Real-time reporting and monitoring
- Late and missed visit alert
- Automated claims and billing
- Flexible, scalable, secure and HIPAA and MITA compliance
Digital verification of home healthcare services benefits your patients, your home care workers and your program. It helps assure health care providers that patients are receiving the right care according to plan. It empowers home care workers to easily record real-time information on the services provided and patient condition changes for follow-up. It can also help program administrators identify issues and more efficiently deliver care.
- Automate scheduling, time and attendance, and invoicing with a paperless system for capturing arrival and departure times at each in-home visit.
- Mobile and web portals, as well as Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems help workers check in quickly and keep your costs low.
- Eliminate time-intensive, costly paperwork, while reducing data errors.
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant, electronic claims submission helps ensure data security and privacy.
- Combine the First Data AuthentiCare® EVV solution with the Money Network® electronic payroll card, and you can pay your in-home health service providers right away.
To learn more about EVV solutions from First Data, please click on the Contact Us link to be contacted by one of our representatives.