First Data Government Solutions
AuthentiCare® Electronic Visit VerificationBecome compliant with the 21st Century Cures Act. Improve patient care. Reduce costs. Minimize fraud, waste and abuse. Retain funding.
Contact Us Today
The First Data AuthentiCare Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) solution is a powerful system that helps you reduce costs, minimize the risk of fraud and maximize responsiveness to members, while improving the overall efficiency of their home and community-based services.
The Most Trusted EVV Solution in the Nation
Help make sure you are in compliance with the 21st Century Cures Act. AuthentiCare functions as an electronic time clock for home care workers, enabling you to more effectively manage your personal care, self-directed, home health and other Medicaid eligible services.
Our EVV features include:
- Vendor agnostic data aggregator capabilities
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- Smartphone app for Electronic Visit Verification
- Ability to capture worker’s location & service time
- Interface to DXC & other MMIS systems
- Data integration with SMS systems
- Voice, facial, and fingerprint biometrics
- Services rendered verification through client eSignature
- Automated claims & billing (837 & 835)
- Integrated scheduler with real-time alerts for missed visits
- Ability to adapt to a variety of services
- Data scoping with configurable access & views
- Web services & batch processing options
- Interactive provider dashboards
- Flexible reporting to assist in payroll processing
AuthentiCare: The Solution That Delivers
The AuthentiCare EVV solution helps you retain full federal funding, improve program efficiencies, reduce medical assistance costs, alleviate administrative burdens for care providers, and enhance patient care.
AuthentiCare delivers critical benefits, such as:
- Centralized, real-time monitoring & comprehensive reporting on services provided & patient conditions for service level transparency
- Ability to adjust care plans to improve care & promote better patient outcomes
- Use of EVV data to identify delivery issues & make care delivery more efficient
- Letting you offer home care services to more citizens with chronic conditions
- Freeing up home care providers from time-consuming, error-prone paper processes
- Helping you comply with the record keeping requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Improving program integrity & higher quality of services
- Driving operational efficiencies
- Improving risk management & fraud protection
- Flexible, scalable, secure, HIPAA compliant automated claims submission & billing
- Proactive prevention of improper payments
- Delivering immediate 3 - 10% reduction in program costs
The First Data Advantage
First Data has a 30+ year history of servicing government clients across the U.S. and a proven track record in meeting the challenges of the most complex government programs. Our team of expert professionals brings unparalleled experience in statewide EVV project implementations for fee-for-service and MCO models, integrations with state MMIS systems, data security, payment applications, advanced analytics, and consulting. With two state-of-the-art and geographically diverse data centers that host the AuthentiCare solution, you can count on our double redundancy to minimize any costly system interruptions. We deliver a reliable solution that meets your system uptime and claims processing accuracy requirements.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) EVV solution is highly configurable and designed to meet your specific needs. We partner with you to ensure your compliance with 21st Century Cures Act and deliver a timely and quality project implementation.
To learn more about how First Data can help you to improve patient care, reduce costs, and retain funding, please contact: