The Multipurpose Healthcare Card is a "one card" solution allowing your participants to manage multiple health care funds such as FSA, HSA, and HRA. It helps benefit administrators and health plans reduce administrative costs while increasing participant satisfaction. With First Data Multipurpose Healthcare Accounts, your organization benefits from:
- An innovative, consumer-driven payment product
- Partnering with the trusted leader in payment transaction processing
- Less paperwork than a manual claims process
- Auto-substantiation rates that are among the highest in the industry
- A market interchange revenue share solution
- A direct-to-processor solution
- The Multipurpose Healthcare Card enables benefit administrators and health plans to reduce costs associated with health savings plan administration and motivates healthy participant behavior through incentives.
- Flexible design and robust rules decision making allow the account-based plans to be designed for your unique health plan and help maintain compliance with changing governmental regulations.
- Auto-substantiation rates are among the highest in the industry and utilize a decision-based platform that helps meet regulatory requirements.
- Providing a direct-to-processor solution allows for rapid information sharing with your participants and members by keeping the system of record and the card system of record in sync.
- The card offers an optional, integrated line of credit, allowing members in high-deductible health plans to pay for medical expenses before they’ve saved the total balance in their HSAs.
- First Data is a leading processor of online or PIN-based debit transactions, and we host and manage approximately half of the active credit or debit cards in the U.S. This provides our healthcare clients with the ability to have a second unaffiliated network on the card to help meet regulatory requirements.