Electronic Visit Verification
First Data helps human services agencies ensure customers receive their services. Our AuthentiCare solution for Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) tracks in-home visits made by employees or contractors to provide services.
Our experience with statewide EVV implementations uniquely qualifies First Data to partner with government agencies and help you ensure that program participants receive their in-home services. When your agency partners with First Data for EVV, we provide:
- Multi-device electronic visit verification solutions
- Real-time reporting and monitoring
- Late and missed visit alert
- Automated claims and billing
- Flexible, scalable, secure, and HIPAA and MITA compliant
- Automate scheduling, time and attendance, and invoicing with a paperless system for capturing arrival and departure times at each in-home visit.
- Mobile and web portals, as well as Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems help workers check in quickly and keep your costs low.
- Eliminate time-intensive, costly paperwork, while reducing data errors.
- Secure, HIPAA-compliant, electronic claims submission ensure data security and privacy.
- Combine the First Data AuthentiCare EVV solution with the Money Network® electronic payroll card, and you can pay your in-home health service providers right away.