B2B Enterprise Payments
Translating integrated payments into real-dollar savingsContact Us
Move money and information between your customers and suppliers, digitally and securely
Discover how SnapPay, our automated, multi-channel enterprise payments solution can transform your billing operations. By integrating directly with your AR/AP processes and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, we help streamline reconciliation across all payment channels.
Client Case Study
of processing cost
of time-to-service with increase in revenues
in the number of routine calls
*Results are from a single client and are not guaranteed
Digitally transform your billing and payment processes to improve efficiency, speed, and financial control.
Source: Internal and client provided data
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SOLUTION
Accelerate your order-to-cash processes and improve cash flow
Simplify your billing and payments to reduce DSO and cost with SnapPay, our secure, cloud-based AR solution.
SnapPay, our enterprise payments solution, integrates seamlessly with major ERP systems, including SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, and Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne to provide frictionless B2B payment processing. Download the EIPP whitepaper
- eCommerce Payment Integration: Create your eCommerce site with direct EIPP integration.
- Electronic Invoice Presentment: Reduce paper clutter by electronically invoicing and engaging your customers.
- Invoice Print and Mail Services: Send personalized physical invoices outsourced via print solutions from Fiserv.
- API-based Payments Engine: Integrated gateway and enterprise payments solution with credit cards and ACH.
- Secure Credit Card Acceptance: Designed to reduce PCI scope by enabling B2B payment processing for credit card orders on secure devices.
- AI-Driven, Multi-Channel Receivables Matching: Automatically reconcile any check, wire, or lockbox payments made outside the EIPP portal.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SOLUTION
Streamline supplier invoice payments and enhance the supplier experience
Leverage SnapPay, a cloud-based solution, to digitize invoice-to-pay processes
Give your suppliers a secure, self-service portal that digitalizes file transfers, protects bank information, and eliminates manual remittance.
- Integrate with ERPs: Tight integration with ERP systems means digital B2B payment processing is automatically executed once approved.
- Pay on Your Schedule: Mass payments are scheduled and executed across different methods, currencies, and countries — all from one enterprise payment processing platform.
- Reduce Supplier Payment Workload: Real-time payment reconciliation and updates can help eliminate layers of spreadsheets to free up your AP team to focus on higher-value activities.
- Secure Supplier Portal: Give suppliers an easy-to-use, self-service portal to input their bank information securely and view incoming payments with real-time updates.