The Money Network® Financial Aid Disbursement Solution allows you to securely disburse financial aid funds electronically plus provide students with the benefits of electronic refunds and an alternative to a traditional bank account.
The industry-leading Money Network Financial Aid Disbursement Service is a robust pay to the penny solution that incorporates the Money Network® Card and Money Network® Checks, enabling higher education institutions to comply with Title IV requirements. For students this means faster access to their funds -- no lines, no waiting, and no lost checks in the mail.
- Move toward 100% electronic pay by disbursing financial aid funds electronically
- Reduce or eliminate the costs associated with paper checks
- Ensure students receive prompt disbursement and access to funds
- Improve security and control
- Visa® or MasterCard® branded individual accounts
- Accounts are FDIC insured
- Cardholder access to America’s largest surcharge-free ATM network with over 60,000 ATMs and over 12,000 check-cashing locations
- Money Network Checks can be cashed to access funds or used to pay bills
- Option for students to load funds from other sources such as cash, pay from an off-campus employer, tax refunds and ACH account to account transfers