ICVERIFY Software offers an entire suite of solutions for single or multi-user license.
ICVERIFY Software Features
ICVERIFY Software offers an entire suite of solutions—from a single user license to a mutli-user license, from stand-alone to networkable configurations, and from single merchant to multiple merchant numbers (MID) support. Whether your business is a day-care center, professional office, small business, or general retail, this could be the solution for you.
View the available processor networks in version 4.2.
- Payment Types Supported
- Industries Supported
- Back-office and Information Management
- Superiority Over Stand Alone Terminals and Proprietary Systems
- System Requirements
- Supported Processor Connections
Payment Types Supported
- Credit Cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club® and JCB®
- Visa Commercial Cards and Purchasing Cards
- MasterCard Business, Corporate and Purchasing Cards
- Debit/ATM cards (PIN and Signature based)
- Check verification and guarantee
- Private label cards
- Line-of-credit application processing
- Retail (card present)
- Mail order/telephone order (MOTO, card not present)
- Lodging (through integrators/VARs only)
- Restaurant (through integrators/VARs only)
- eCommerce (non-authenticated only)
- Triple DES and DUKPT PIN encryption and support
- TransArmor® support
- MICR check reader support
- Contactless card reader support
- Backward compatible Software Developer’s Kit
- Flexible SML, API and ActiveX OLE options
- Built-in encryption library to enhance integrated system security
- Ongoing association compliance enhancements
- Support for Level II and Level III Visa and MasterCard purchasing card data
- Support for Level II Corporate Purchasing Cards for American Express
- Support for Windows® 2000, XP Home and Professional (Service Pack 3), Windows 2003 Server (Service Pack 1), Windows Vista (32- or 64-bit) or Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit)
- Split-mode processing: choose your network by payment tender type for least cost routing
Back Office and Information Just Got Easier
- All sensitive customer date is secured with cutting-edge, PA-DSS-validated encryption
- Flexible and powerful user-account access: you control who uses the product and how they use it
- Up to nine years of transactional data stored at the merchant’s location
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Assistance in defending against charge-backs
- Cardholder database facilitates transaction entry
Effective in Comparison to Stand-alone Terminals and Proprietary Systems
- Multi-user and multi-merchant capability
- File importing and exporting
- Network multiple installations together to transact across a single correction
- Strong transaction security including self-updating, unique encryption keys
- Integrations to popular accounting and business-management applications available
System Requirements for First Data Payment Software for Windows®
- A Pentium/Athlon computer of 1 GHz or faster processor running Microsoft® Windows XP Home / Professional (service pack 3 or later), Windows 2003 Server (service pack 1 or later), Windows Vista (32 bit and 64 bit) or Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Up to 512MB hard drive space for the full installation of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 4 Express Edition.
- 512 Megabytes of RAM.
- CD-ROM drive required for program installation.
- Microsoft .NET™ Framework Redistributable version 2.0 or later. If this is not currently installed on your computer, it will be installed as part of the ICVERIFY or User Manager Installation package.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer™ version 6.0 SP1 or later. Internet Explorer is most likely already installed on your computer. If you need to install it, you can download a free installation at http://www.microsoft.com.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) – for Windows 32 bit versions. This should already be installed if your computer has all the latest Windows updates. If you need to install it, you can download a free installation at http://www.microsoft.com. Alternatively, you can browse the ICVERIFY installation CD and find the required setup package under the folder - Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) – for Windows 64 bit versions. This should already be installed if your computer has all the latest Windows updates. If you need to install it, you can download a free installation at http://www.microsoft.com. This version is not included in the ICVERIFY installation CD.
- Broadband Internet access recommended for Internet processor access; dial-up Internet accounts are not recommended. This version of ICVERIFY software supports transacting with the following networks via the Internet:
- First Data Corporation – North, South, Atlanta, Omaha and Nashville
- Chase Paymentech – Tampa
- Citi Credit Services
- First Horizon Merchant Services
- GE Retail Sales Finance
- Global Payments – East
- Heartland Payment Systems
- Datamark Technologies / Stored Value Systems
- TSYS Acquiring Solutions
- Optional peripherals include:
- Magnetic stripe or contactless card reader or EMV Chip Reader for card-present transaction processing
- MICR reader for check processing
- PIN-pad for debit/ATM card acceptance
If your processing network is not Internet-enabled, 100% Hayes-compatible modem for dial-up processor connections, able to step down to 300 or 1200 baud for connection stability.