Our Boot Camps have been designed to teach you the fundamentals of developing in the Rapid Connect solution. Through a guided review, interactive discussion and product demo, you'll learn how to initiate and complete your own Rapid Connect project.
Who Should Attend?
It is strongly recommended that any developer who has opened or is interested in opening a Rapid Connect project attend a boot camp prior to beginning their development.
What is Discussed?
- Site Administration: Creating/Approving Users
- Project Life Cycle
- Creating & Editing Projects
- Network Planning: MPLS/VPN/Datawire
- SDK (Software Development Kit): Locating & Understanding Your SDK
- How to Access & Search
- Transaction Log & Debug Tools
- Resource / Toolkit Documents
- Support: Rapid Connect Helpdesk
- PCI/PA-DSS Compliance Requirement
When are the Boot Camps?
|Tuesday, December 12, 11:00 am ET|
Registration closes at 5:00 PM EST the evening before each boot camp. If you fail to register on time, you will only be eligible to sign up for the next available boot camp.