Reloadable Prepaid Cards
First Data specializes in high-volume electronic transactions. Our reloadable prepaid cards help human services agencies efficiently deliver payments for TANF, unemployment insurance, child support, child care subsidies, and any other payment programs.
Program participants depend on your agency to deliver important services. If you make transfer payments, First Data reloadable prepaid cards can help you deliver benefits more quickly and effectively, at a lower overall cost. When you partner with First Data for prepaid cards, your agency benefits from:
- Zero-cost solution enabling 100% electronic payments
- Widely accepted Visa®, MasterCard®, or Discover® branded cards
- Industry-leading implementation expertise
- Online reporting tools to manage your program
- First Data processes approximately 40 million state Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payments valued at more than $1 trillion annually.
- Give unbanked participants a convenient option for receiving payments.
- Ensure participant satisfaction with services by reloading funds onto stored-value cards in a timely and cost-effective way.
- Easily freeze accounts to investigate or address fraud when necessary.